Registration and Admission Information
Registration is closed for 2017-2018 School Year. We are still accepting Nursery students.
Exceptions can be made for families applying to teach in one of the open positions.
Please fill out our inquiry form here to ensure you receive communication about the next school year.
We are dedicated to supporting your home school. Because we teach to mastery and enroll students with varied scholastic background, we work diligently to place all students in an appropriate class for their individual ability. In this way, we assist parents in providing an individualized education plan- one that fits your student's needs. Assessment is a necessary step in our admission process. Here is how it works:
First, we offer Shadow Days for families to visit, meet staff and students and experience a few classes. Morning or afternoon appointments can be made through our website.
Secondly, we require a one-on-one meeting for potential students and parents with an interviewer. This will determine your student’s interest and willingness to work within the structure of our school.
Once students are admitted, we provide placement testing for new families. This allows our administration to place them in the correct Math, English and Science classes. In addition our staff is ready to help families with scheduling classes at this time. (Testing fee $15/student with a $45 max per family)
Registration opens for current RBA families March 15, 2017.
Registration for new families opens April 1, 2017. Once registration closes on June 1st it is closed for the year. The initial tuition payment is due May 15th and is required to guarantee your student’s spot in class.
Class space preference is given to full day students first, then to half day students.
Tuition and Fees:
ELEMENTARY, MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL
Scroll down for Kindergarten, Nursery and Preschool
- These are per student and determined by the number of classes enrolled
- One class ($100), Two classes($150), Three or more classes ($200)
- Billing Setup Fee $50
- High School and Middle school classes $40/month -10 monthly payments
- Elementary 1st-5th $35/month- 10 monthly payments
Additional fees and options (based on 10 monthly payments):
- Study Hall is ($12/month)
- Middle School/High School supervised Lunch/Small Group or Study Hall* ($18/month)
- Elementary Supervised Lunch and Bible ($18/month)
- Supervised Recess ($8/month)
- Class Fee - Science Lab Fees ($40-$60 per year, $20 per year Elementary Science)
- Class Fee - Art Class Fees ($50 per year for MS/HS, $25/year for Elementary, )
*Students staying for lunch may choose Small Group or Study Hall for the other half of that hour.
All courses are a year long commitment for both teachers and families.
Books and Supply fees are course specific. These are the parent’s responsibility. Curriculum lists will be sent by June 15. Class supply lists will be sent by July 20.
No volunteering or fundraising required.
We offer monthly billing with the first payment due May 15th and then 9 monthly payments beginning August 1st and ending April 1st. (There is a one-time fee of $50 per family to set up monthly billing.)
PRIMARY - KINDERGARTEN, NURSERY AND PRESCHOOL
Full Day - 8:30am - 3:30pm
Half Day - 8:30am - 11:30 am OR 12:30pm - 3:30 pm
- Full day - 10 monthly payments of $210 PLUS registration fee listed above
- Half day - 10 monthly payments of $140 PLUS registration fee listed above
- Full day - 10 monthly payments of $180, first payment due at registration
- Half day - 10 monthly payments of $125, first payment due at registration
- Full Day - 9 monthly payments of $180, first payment due at registration
- Half day - 9 monthly payments of $100, first payment due at registration
- By the class period - $40/month
LATE PAYMENTS: All payments are due on the selected due date and families will receive a bill via email. If payments are not received by the due date, a late fee will be assessed. Should a family have difficulty making your tuition obligation, it is your responsibility to contact BillingRBA@gmail.com to make arrangements.
TUITION DELINQUENCY: Any family whose tuition falls two months in arrears and has not made written alternative arrangements with Red Bridge Academy, will have their student's grade cards held and may be removed from the school. Students will not be allowed to re-enroll the next school year if there is any outstanding tuition due by the end of May.
SCHOOL FEES: Fees are non-refundable. The financial commitment made by registered families is binding for the entire school year. These are used to pay your student's teachers, building and other administration fees.