2018-2019 Tuition and Fees:
(payment plan offered over 10 months)
Kindergarten - 12th grade (scroll down for nursery/preschool)
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable, New Students Only): $75/1st Student ($50/2nd Student, $25 each student thereafter)
- Registration: $250/ student per year (3rd and 4th students are $125 per student, max per family is $750)
- CHANGED: Billing Setup Fee: $50 per student (Only charged if you wish to pay your tuition over ten monthly payments rather than in full)
- Class Fees: A few classes have additional lab or supply fees as noted in class descriptions. Click here for MS/HS Descriptions and here for Elementary Descriptions.
Block Rate Tuition
- ½ day Tuition: $1500/year ($150/month) - Includes: 3 classes, lunch, small group and elementary recess (am only)
- Full Day Tuition: $2750/year ($275/month) - Includes: 6 classes, lunch, small group and elementary recess
A la Carte (Middle School and High School Only)
- Per Class: $500/year ($50/month)
- Lunch/Small Group: $200/year ($20/month) - This is required if student is on-site during these times.
- Study Hall: $150/ year ($15/month)
- Students may choose to attend Full days or Half days (Mornings 8:45-12:30 or Afternoons 12-3:30).
- Enrollment Preference is given to Full day students.
Middle School and High School:
- You have the option of choosing a block tuition rate which gives you about a 15% saving or you may create your own schedule a la carte.
- If you choose the Block Rate, lunch, Small Group, study hall or classes may be selected and are all included.
- Enrollment preference is given as follows: Students of Staff, Full Day Students, Seniors, Half Day Students and finally A la Carte Students.
Preschool and Nursery
- Application: $25
- Registration: $100/ student per year
- 1/2 Day Tuition: $1500 ($150/month)
- Full Day Tuition: $2250 ($225/month)
- CHANGED Billing Setup Fee: $50 per student (Only charged if you wish to pay your tuition over ten monthly payments rather than in full)
Half day students may choose either: Mornings from 8:45am-12:30pm or afternoons from 12pm-3:30pm.